Monday, September 30, 2013

IT IS AUTUMN!

Hello Everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but in Alabama I can defiantly tell a season has changed! It's officially FALL!
 
My favorite time of year!!! YAY!!!

I love the weather, the rain, the pumpkins, the leaves, the make-up, the clothing, the food, and well, pretty much everything! I really love shopping around and looking at all the new stuff and while yes I love to purchase my clothing in Spring, I love to transition in to the fall with some new stuff too!
I don't own a house of my own (I still live with momma and daddy) but I do love to decorate, its a passion of mine that goes un-noticed often! When i was younger i wanted to be an interior decorator, and while i have changed my mind several times... i still love to decorate! On with my point... i like looking around and finding new things to make the inside look as beautiful as the outside and get the feeling that each season may bring... Spring: energized, refreshed and new; Summer:  Fun; Fall: Cozy and Comfty; Winter: Cuddly and jolly... So i was on the Dollar Tree website, and found a few things that i thought you all may be interested in as well! And a few things i may just have to go and buy myself!
 



 
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed this short post, I encourage all of you to go check out what the dollar tree has, I always find incredible items when I go! Its also an affordable way to transition into the season!
XOXO,
Kayla <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment