Thursday, April 23, 2015

Workout Playlist

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Can we just take a minute and appreciate how I have a beauty blog and am consistently posting "health" related topics? I guess beauty starts within! I promise I've got beauty coming up... eventually!
 
Anyways today I wanted to share my workout playlist with you guess, which consist of a lot of pop, a little country, some Christian, a dash of dance, and a splash of hip hop. It's just what i'm looking for when I work out!
 
  1. Worth It- Fifth Harmony
  2. Closer, Faster- Against The Current
  3. Ready or Not- Britt Nichole
  4. Crank It Up-Ashley Tisdale
  5. Shake- Victoria Justice
  6. Rock 'n' Roll- Avril Lavigne
  7. Shut up & Dance- Walk the Moon
  8. Burn- Ellie Goulding
  9. Sledge Hammer- Fifth Harmony
  10. Gold- Victoria Justice
  11. Shine- Krystal Meyers
  12. Here's to Never Growing Up- Avril Lavigne
  13. Don't Let Me Get Me- Pink
  14. More Than Alive- The Ready Set
  15. Somebody- Natalie La Rose
  16. Gold- Britt Nichole
  17. Collide- Krystal Meyers
  18. Most Girl- Pink
  19. Centuries- Fall Out Boy
  20. Butterflies- Zendaya
  21. I don't Wanna Be in Love- Good Charolette
  22. Shake it- Metro Station
  23. Your Biggest Mistake- Ellie Goulding
  24. Make Some Noise- Krystal Meyers
  25. Love Drunk- Boys Like Girls
  26. Good Girl Go Bad- Cobra Starship
  27. Thank You- MKTO
  28. Seventeen Forever- Metro Station
  29. The City is at War- Cobra Starship
  30. Classic- MKTO
  31. I Do Not Hook Up- Kelly Clarkson
  32. GDFR- Flo Rida
  33. American Dream- MKTO
  34. Bottoms Up- Brantley Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment