Saturday, June 29, 2013

Obsession NYC!

Hey guys! Today i will be talking about the drugstore brand New York Color (NYC). I have found some products from this brand that i really do like and enjoy and have become a staple in my collection. Now you may walk right by this brand and think "There is nothing good here" so i have put together a list of products i like and would purchase. The eyelash curler from this brand is my holy grail! Hope you enjoy!

Face:



SMOOTH SKIN PERFECTING PRIMER ($3.99)


EYES:


SKY RISE LENGTHENING MASCARA $1.99- Extreme Black



SPARKLE EYE DUST $2.99- Pink Topaz, Golden Champagne, Opal Sparkle, 884, and Amber Glitz


LIPS:
 

APPLELICIOUS GLOSSY LIP BALM $2.99- Blushing Golden, Caramel Apple, Pink Lady, Apple Blossom, Garney Gala, and Big Apple Red


 

BIG BOLD GLOSS $3.99-Voluminous Peach, Coral to the Max, Extra Large Latte, and Pleasantly Plump

 
 
UP TO 8HR CITY PROOF GLOSS $3.49-Midnight Rose, Coffee Break, Blush Forever, and Everlasting Blossom



NAILS:
 
 
IN A NEW YORK COLOR MINUTE QUICK DRY NAIL POLISH $1.99- East Village, Central Park, Spring Street, Times Square, Wall Street, Greenwich Village, Midtown, Prospect Park, Prince Street, Lexington Yellow, Water Street Blue, and High Line Green

ACCESORIES:
 

I hope you guys enjoyed, I had so much fun doing this and I know it was helpful to so many, which makes my day! If you have any favorites, or other brands feel free to leave them in the comments and I will surely check them out!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment