Sunday, June 23, 2013

Obsession Wet 'n' Wild



Hey guys! I am here with my "obsessed" list, this is a series i began because of an email from a reader and it opened my eyes to search for inexspensive makeup items that anyone can afford to have in their collection! Now, i mention products i would have in my collection and colors i think are wearable on pretty much everyone, and products that have high ratings (or a few i think are great)! Today i will be talking about a brand everyone and their momma knows about, and of course your gonna think... that brand is so cheap there is no way its any good, but i will tell you Wet 'n' Wild is incredible!



Face:

To Reflect Shimmer Palette-Rose Champagne Glow $5.99
Color Icon Blusher- Heather Silk, Pearlescent Pink, Mellow Wine, and Berry Shimmer $2.99



Eyes:

Take On The Day Primer- For my Primas $4.99
Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio- Walking on Eggshells, Sweet as Candy, Silent Treatment $2.99
Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection- Comfort Zone $4.99
Mega Last Retractable Eyeliner- Blackest Black $1.99


Lips:

Perfect Pout Lip Color- Fergie Daily $3.49
Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15- Birthday Suit, Peachy Keen, and Within These Adobe Walls $2.99
Mega Last Lip Color-Just Peachy, and Pinkerbell $1.99
Wild Shine Lip Lacquer- Fling, Enamored, and Passionate $


Nails:

Fergie Nail Color- New Years Kiss $3.49
Mega Last Nail Color- Wet Cement, 2% Milk, Sugar Coat, Club Havana, Tropicalia, and I Need a Refreshment $1.99
Fast Dry Nail Color- The Wonder Yellows, Buffy the Violet Slayer, Saved by the Blue, and Part of Five Glitters $1.99
Wild Shine Nail Color- Tickled Pink, Dreamy Poppy, Eggplant Frost, Blazed, Blue Moon, Rain Check, and Wild Card $.99


I hope you all have enjoyed this, I got a lot of feedback on my recent post Obsession With Essence and I really am glad i could help. I would like to remind you all that i will also have my obsessions with NewYorkColor (N.Y.C.), Eyelipsface (E.L.F.) and my Under $10! Xoxo, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment