Saturday, January 18, 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2013!

Hello Everyone!
 
I hope you all have been enjoying 2014 so far! Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately, I have been really ill for the past week and I have been working on gathering stuff up for my YouTube Channel! So today I decided that it was finally time to sit down and do my 'What I Got for Christmas' post. I have been planning this for a while because I got so many emails from my readers and let's face it... I love watching these on YouTube and I love reading them on blogs! Of course I do have reviews planned for some of these items and please be aware that I am not bragging in any way shape or form, if you feel offended then please feel free to exit the post. I want people to read my blog because makeup and being a girl is what I embrace and I know others do as well, so I post what people want to read and watch! If you have any request, please feel free to email me, comment, or contact me on social media! I love hearing from you all and I will ALWAYS write you back... because that is what I am here for! XOXO!
 
















































































 
I did choose not to put descriptions of these items up because I figured most of it was self-explanatory, but if you have questions about anything then leave me a comment or send me an email! I am very thankful for everything I received for Christmas, God has blessed me with so much more than I deserve. Please note that I do have a younger brother and I do receive gifts from multiple people in my family every year along with Santa Clause, this is not to brag by any means. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a Merry Christmas! May God bless you and your family!


No comments:

Post a Comment