Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I had an incredible time at prom with my boyfriend, Robbie. It was his senior prom and i went to his and missed out on mine but it was worth it. I actually went to get my hair done at 10 in the morning and i took this picture with me as the hairstyle:



it took over an hour because i just wasnt saticfied, typical me. Afterwards i went to get his butineer which actually turned out to be stunning. i really wanted something simple, i wanted fake flowers, white rose, and not much green and more sparkle! And finally came home to do my make up and put on my dress! if you would like i will post a video on the make up i used for prom and how i did it. Here are a few pictures for the Black Tie Affair!


 Attempting this..

 
This is harder than the movies make it.

Wow... his was easy and super beautiful...


















 

After prom was over and my boyfriends best friend and his girlfriend were crown King and Queen... they got engaged and it was just precious! We went out to eat and despite that i cut my foot it was such an incredible night and one i wont ever forget!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment