Monday, February 17, 2014

February-March Shopping List!

Hello Everyone! How are you?
 
I hope you have been doing wonderful and had an amazing Valentines Day! I am once again so sorry I have not been posting consistently, I have been so busy in my day to day life that it's really hard for me to work in time to sit down and write something out for you all. I figured it was time to sit down and share with you all what I am hoping to purchase this month and next month, for I have not done this in a while and I honestly have been shopping a lot during January and the first part of February! I do plan on combining everything for this month with either last month or next month because right now it's what I think I can do.
 
If you are wondering where exactly I have been since I last posted (almost a month ago) I basically work every Saturday from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and I just recently was asked if I would like to work Monday-Friday from 4:00 p.m. until 5:30. By the time I actually get home I shower, eat, and then go right on to bed. I have also been really busy with my access work, so usually when I even get a chance to grab up my computer it is usually to log on to access (if you are unsure what this is, it is a online class available for students in Alabama to receive credit. It is an option for you to work around your own schedule). I also had to go shopping for a prom dress and a graduation dress.
 
Anyways, on with the shopping list!
  • Burt's Bee's Natural Acne Solutions Toner: I have switched my skin care to pretty much all natural. I have been using the Burt's Bee's Natural Acne Solutions Kit for about 4 days now, and so far, so great. I will have a full review if you are interested. Anyways, I am still using Avon Blackhead Eliminating Daily astringent and I am hoping to use it up by March so I can switch over.  
  • Natural Skincare Face Mask: To go along with the "all natural" skincare I'm in the process of looking for an all natural face mask. I am not entirely sure which one I want so if you have any suggestions please leave them down below!
  • Organix Hair Products: I have a bit of shampoo and conditioner to use up that will hopefully be empty by late March because I am also switching to all natural hair care as well! I have basically used the same products since 5th grade and I'm just ready to try something new. I know I am going to purchase a shampoo, conditioner, deep hair mask, and something such as a hot oil treatment. Any thing you love?
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara: I have heard so much rave about this and I really need a new mascara anyways so I thought why not give this a go? I haven't decided yet if I want to purchase this AND the Cover Girl Clump Crusher or just this... Any suggestions?
  • Avon Eye Makeup Remover Lotion: Hannah's mother sells Avon and she was kind enough to give me a few samples and while looking through the order book I found a eye makeup remover... which I was in major need of... for $0.99! What a steal. I hope this works and even though it isn't natural I think it's still worth a shot to try out.
  • Avon CC Cream: As we all know I am going to Disney in June and I wanted something that would give me a little coverage but give me a lot of sun protection, this is SPF 50! So I am hoping I like it!
  • Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation: As I mentioned Hannah's mom gave me a few samples, this was one of them and I have been wanting to purchase this anyways so for $7.99 I thought this was a steal!
  • Burt's Bee's Lip Balm: My lips have been awful for this whole month! My mom swears by this so I thought I would give it a go too! Do you have any favorite lip balms?!


No comments:

Post a Comment