Monday, October 13, 2014

Birthday Haul!



Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

Before anything I just want to tell you all thank you so very much for all the birthday wishes I received! I am beyond blessed to have you all as my readers! There is never a day I don’t think of you all!

Second thing is that tonight will be a double post night because last week I purposely did not post. Why? Because I knew I wanted to let you guys in on my birthday and how things went just because that seems to be a pretty popular subject with everyone, I also knew I would get a lot of questions on what I received as gifts so I wanted to do a separate post for that. Let’s face it… my blog posts can get pretty long so this was the simplest way of doing things.

I did have a pretty big birthday this year, so I do have a lot of gifts- call me spoiled if please but it really just amounts to the fact that I have a wonderful family that I am so grateful for. Hopefully this won’t be too long and to keep it from being too long I’ll just say who it is from and what it is.



Worship Bracelet
From: Mr. Joe and Mrs. Sheila



Disney Princess Cup
From: Momma, Daddy, and Brother


Ariel Rubber Sponge
From: Momma, Daddy, and Brother


Physician’s Formula Blemish Healing Concealer
From: Momma, Daddy, and Brother



Caress Endless Kiss Silkening Body Wash
From: Momma, Daddy, and Brother



Maybelline Color Tattoo Dare to go Nude Collection: Nude Compliment
From: Momma, Daddy, and Brother



Maybelline Color Tattoo Dare to go Nude Collection: Beige-ing Beauty
From: Momma, Daddy, and Brother



The Little Mermaid Magic Towel
From: Momma, Daddy, and Brother



From: Grandma


From: Grandma



From: Grandma L. and Grandpa



From: Grandma L. and Grandpa
  
You probably noticed that I received a lot of Princess stuff and might be wondering why a 19 year old would receive such gifts. Well, if you know me in real life then you would know that I love Ariel and Belle and for me it’s those gifts that mean so much to me because they are truly bought with thought. The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are my all-time favorite movies!


I love everything I got and I am so blessed to have the people I have in my life, not because of the gifts but because I know I am loved each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment