Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Lace and Ruffles!

Hey Beauties! My name is Kayla and I'm a seventeen year old girly girl who enjoys anything that has to do with just being me! I am in high school so I'm on a budget, but that's not to say I cant squeeze in any of my guilty pleasures every now and then. I adore make-up, candles, perfume, and lets not forget lace, ruffles, bows, floral, pink and white, pearls and diamonds! However, don't get me wrong, I am the typical teenager therefor I still love lounging around in sweatpants and t-shirts and my hair bouncing like a basketball in a top knot! I have a ton of inspirations to name a few: My wonderful daddy, my lovely grandmother, my open minded mom, my crazy baby brother, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Elle Fowler (YouTube; AllThatGlitters21), Blair Fowler (YouTube; Juicystar07), Bethany Mota (YouTube; Macbarbie07), and many, many more! A few websites I'm on, on and day to day bases, is Youtube , Pinterest , and HauteLook and let me tell you I am so addicted to these three websites! My blog will contain reviews on high end and drugstore products including cosmetics, hair care, skin care, candles, perfumes, and other odds and ins, it will also contain hauls for fashion, cosmetics, and home décor, as well as monthly favorites, current favorites, yearly favorites, tags from YouTube, and so much more! However, as a teenager we all know life is hectic, so nothing is ever perfect... During the last few weeks of summer and on into winter my life is a colorguard loving life and I am packed with all sorts of stuff, so I will try my very best to have a new post on Wednesdays, and Saturdays but through the last few weeks of Winter and on into the Summer my goal is to have a new post every other day (excluding Mondays and Thursdays!) ! I really hope all of you enjoy my blog and if you have any requests just let me know and I will be happy to do my very best at doing what I can with them! -KAYLA

No comments:

Post a Comment