Tuesday, March 18, 2014

January and February Favorites!


Hello Everyone!
 
I hope you have all had a wonderful month, and I hope you all are looking forward to spring! I am very much looking forward to April, May, and June but as for now let’s worry about January and February! I haven’t done a favorites due to the fact that I seriously haven’t done much with beauty or fashion at all these first two months of 2014! I have been so focused on prom, Disney, graduation and let’s not forget about online classes. Needless to say, the post will consist of not very much!

I am not the type of person who is going to tell you I liked something when I didn’t and while I have tried a lot, I just wasn’t too impressed. As a high school student and a beauty blogger and vlogger, I feel like other’s think I wear makeup every single day and look “done up” all the time, this is not true at all! I, in general, am not very glamorous. I love beauty and I love fashion but I am very happy underneath all of that. I wear makeup (and dress up) about every two weeks and it is usually because of occasions such as important events, intended beauty videos, date, or I feel like waking up the extra 30-minutes. With this said, shall we begin?

  • Burt’s Bee’s Acne Solutions Gel Cleanser: My skin has been LOVING this 100% natural cleanser. It honestly has cleared up a good bit of my acne. BUT, you have to continuously use this product for it to actually work.
 
  •  Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask: Time consuming! But VERY worth it. My skin LOVES it too!



  • Burt’s Bee’s Peach and Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub: Again, skin LOVING! It's a really nice exfoliator.




  • Secret Outlast Deodorant in Completely Clean: I ONLY buy Secret but I usually purchase the scent expression's, this was on sale at Walgreens and I thought i'd give it a go. It WORKS! 



  • Faded Glory Denim-print Leggings: Look like skinny jeans, feel like a legging... PERFECT!


  • DexFlex Comfort Claire Ballet Flats in Silver: I got these for prom BUT I have been wearing them pretty often. They are the most comfortable flats I have ever worn! Going to purchase these in Nude and Black



  • Graduation Necklace: I don't have a class ring (yet) and this was given to me by my grandma for graduation gift (way early). I get a ton of compliments!

  • Silver Delicate Earrings: I don't wear earrings often so when I do they are usually very simple and easy to put in, sleep in, and go!

  •  Victoria’s Secret Secret Garden Collection in Vanilla Lace and Love Spell: I have been reaching for these about the same amount these last two months!



  • Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat Nail Strengthener: Makes my nails strong AND long!


  • The Carrie Diaries (Tv show): MUST WATCH!

  • Once Upon A Time (Tv show): ADDICTED!

  • LOL (movie): Seen it 20 times, no joke!

  • My Playlist:

Love Burning Alive
 

I wish- Cherr Lloyd
 

Tennis Court- Lorde
 

Team- Lorde
 

Talk Dirty- Jason Durulo
 

Still Into You-Paramore
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment