Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hello everyone!
 
It's been such a long time since I sat down and actually wrote a post. I apologize. It honestly feels so weird though. I have been busy like no other since March and the time just keeps getting away from me. I have a lot on my plate and I really can't find the time of day to have a moment for myself anymore. Senior year has been a living nightmare for me because if it isn't one thing it is another. I'm struggling in one class, it's online and it's really effecting my life in a negative way but it will be done and over with soon enough! So I will go on and say it may be quite a while before I actually start blogging again. I really just need to take some time for myself and get caught up with the rest of my life. I have been pulling a lot of all-nighters because I have to do a lot of essays and research papers and i wish it was so unstressful as it is to just type what my mind wants to say. Much like I do here. Believe me I would much rather be blogging then learning about how Macbeth messed his life up because he has no self-control, but that is another subject.
I know I announced a few months back that April was really going to be focused on prom and May on graduation and then June on Disney. I'm thinking now that I am just gonna have to fit all that in during the summer months before I start college. I still really do plan on sharing with you guys several things, on my list: Prom Face, Prom Eye Makeup, Prom Mascara and Lips, Graduation Face, Graduation Eye Makeup, Disney Makeup, Disney haul, Disney pictures, Disney packing, and i'm sure there are plenty of other things. I might actually have the time of day to do it when I get back from Disney! I also seem to have misplace my camera battery charger... which sucks a lot but I will have it found by graduation I promise!
Anyways, after that long introduction... I really wanted to do a fashion post. These will be little things I do here and there, in truth i'd like to make it a series but I know that will never happen because I literally have no time in the day to plan ANYTHING! So with it being summer and me just being me... I got the bright idea to share with you all what i'm loving at the moment- fashion wise.
Let me just give a little introduction. I love Cato! It's always been an incredible brand to me from the quality to the price... I've always been impressed. If I ever had the opportunity to work with any fashion company... it would be Cato. I honestly wish I had every item in the store and online. When I was a much younger me I would always pretend that I was a famous celebrity and I joined with Cato to have my own line that was only for Cato and it was full of clothing I would wear... much like Bethany Mota for Aeropostal, or Bella Thorne for Candies....boy, did I have an imagination or what!
Needless to say... most of the key pieces to this outfit are from CATO Fashions. I literally have been obsessing over it for the longest and if it were not for that fact that I am trying to save money for Disney or that I had the time in the day, you better believe I would have this and I would wear it until it could not be worn anymore!
 
 

 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment