Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Disney Packing List!

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I am sharing with you all my ultimate Disney packing list! I will be headed to Disney in a week and while I am super stoked about it, I am also very nervous... nervous about forgetting something! This is why I always, always, always make a packing list and I double check several, several, several times!
When I was looking around online, I noticed the multiple amounts of lists but not very many that pertained to my needs. Now, I am 18 and while I am an adult... I am also a kid. So I have adult items to bring and kid items to bring! Without getting lost into too much of an introduction like I always do... Here is the list!
***Note: I will be at a "park" for 6 days and traveling for 2. My outfits are not cutie outfits... they are focused on the hot, humid weather in Florida. Also, I will have about 5 extra outfits that will not be listed. They are outfits that I will be traveling in and just in case outfits... I am very, very, very, big on those!
Clothing:
  • 6 T-shirts (or tank tops)
  • 6 Pairs shorts (midi lengths are nice)
  • 2 PJ shorts
  • 2 dressy tops
  • 2 dressy bottoms
  • 2 PJ shirts
  • 8 Pairs of panties
  • 8 Pairs of socks
  • 3 Bras
  • Swimsuit
  • Swimsuit cover-up
  • 1 Pair of good, worn-in tennis shoes
  • 1 Pair of flip flops
  • 1 Pair of nice shoes (my choice is ballet flats)
In my tote bag(s):
  • toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • shower gel
  • shampoo
  • conditioner
  • deodorant
  • sunscreen
  • lip balm
  • face wash
  • face lotion
  • face toner
  • aloe vera
  • body lotion
  • makeup remover
  • makeup
  • nail polish
  • nail polish remover
  • q-tips
  • cotton balls
  • cotton pads
  • tampons
  • pads
  • panty liners
  • shaving razors
  • shaving cream
  • tweezers
  • nail clippers
  • scissors
  • hairbrush
  • hair comb
  • hair styling items
  • perfume
  • hair bows
  • hat
  • sunglasses
  • coloring book
  • crayons
  • wallet
  • gum
  • flashlight
  • umbrella
  • ponchos
  • movies
  • blanket
  • pillows
  • pain-relieving medicine
  • band-aids
  • Neosporin
  • sinus medicines
  • allergy medicines
  • Eyedrops
  • vitamins
  • camera
  • park maps
  • cell phone
  • towels
  • hand sanitizer
  • insect repellents
  • portable fan
  • batteries
  • mp3 player
  • glasses
  • books
  • cell phone
  • cell phone charger
  • laptop
  • laptop charger
  • chafing cream
  • portable water bottle (such as a bobble)
  • fun Disney items such as mickey ears, tiaras, etc.
Things that go in bag to go to parks:
  • cellphone
  • wallet
  • maps
  • sunglasses
  • sunscreen
  • chafing cream
  • flip flops
  • gum
  • deodorant
  • snacks
  • lip balm
  • band aids
  • hand sanitizer
  • ponchos
  • water bottle
Makeup:
  • BB Cream or CC Cream with high SPF
  • Powder
  • Cream Eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Lip Balm
  • Lip stain


No comments:

Post a Comment