Friday, November 28, 2014

Check in, Check out!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well! I'm sorry i have been M.I.A. for almost a month now. My life has slowly started developing and i have been trying to get adjusted to work and life itself. Needless to say, i stay pretty busy between work, family, and having a boyfriend but i have put a little time aside to write this post tonight and so far so good :). 

Have you guys starting decorating for Christmas yet? I have! FINALLY! I'd say i pretty happy with the looks of my room, i'll be putting up the rest of the decorations Sunday and Monday! I've noticed my color scheme this year is green, red, and gold & my dads is white, blue, and silver... so this should be interesting.

Speaking of Christmas... have you all starting shopping for Christmas gifts yet? I started in October- don't judge. This being said i will probably not do a gift guide this year. My gifts are already wrapped and everything so what i will do is tell you here what i got for everyone on my list.

Mom: Angel Necklace and Chocolates
Dad: As Seen On TV Shaving Kit and Avon Silicone Glove Lotion
Granny: Cross Necklace and Ice Cream PJ's
Brother: Pokemon Y and Pokemon Poster Board
Boyfriend: Stocking! Consisting of Dermesil, Curve Crush Cologne, Deodorant, Body Wash, Wild Country Body Wash, Coffee Mug, and various snacks. 
Dirty Santa Game: Yankee Candle Candle Set
Dirty Santa Game: Suave Gift Set

And speaking of shopping... did you guys do Black Friday this year? I DID for the first time for myself. I'll leave a list of everything i purchased on Black Friday here:

Grandma's Kitchen Candle
Tropical Melon Candle
Smoothie Berry Candle
Scuncii Hair Ties
Secret Deodorant
Taylor Swift 1989 Album
Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture
Better Homes and Gardens Wax Melt/Warmer Gift Set
Holiday Album

What did you guys get?

No comments:

Post a Comment