Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gift Sets: For Him

    Hello Everyone!
     
    I hope you all are doing absolutely wonderful! Is it just me or is anyone else freaking out that there is only 3 days until Christmas!!!??? Yeah, I thought so. Anyways, today I have some very exciting news and some not-so-exciting news... i'll announce the exciting news first... today's blog post is on some gift sets for the men in your life! Guys can be so difficult to buy for and I find that every single year I have a really difficult time trying to figure out what to purchase for them. So I have put together a list of 5 items that I would purchase for my dad, my brother, my cousin, my best friend, or maybe someday (and by someday I mean in a very long time) a boyfriend, husband, etc. I think these are all really great gifts and I really feel like its reasonably priced because everything is UNDER $50! So lets get started!
     
     

     

 

 

 

 
Men's Classic Analog Digital Watch for $38.99

Okay, so the bad news... I am hosting a Children's Christmas Lock-In for my church on December 23rd (tomorrow) and December 24th (Christmas Eve) so I will busy all day tomorrow getting everything set up and ready, and then on Christmas Eve night I am traveling about an hour and a half to visit some family and traveling back later that night (about 9:30-ish). Christmas Eve is also my little brothers birthday so I do have plans with him. Of course on Christmas Day I will be with my family and will probably not blog for a few days afterwards. The coming up weekend I will actually be traveling down to Florida, to see some family down there. So I do hope to talk to you all very, very, very soon! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment