Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Perfect Gift: Sleeper

Hello Everyone!
 
Christmas is right around the corner and I am incredibly excited! I don't know about you guys but Christmas is my favorite time of year and I like to start shopping for Christmas gifts early on before everything gets sold out. I have done a little Christmas shopping a few weeks ago, and no worries I will have a posts on that, but I thought about how difficult it was to pick out gifts for my family. This particular gift is geared towards people who have difficulty sleeping, my dad is one of these people and I was going to buy these particular items for him until I came up with a different idea.   
  •  Lavender Vanilla Aromatherapy Gift Box: This gift set is $35.00 at Bath & Body Works and includes Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion, Body Wash, and Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb, and a Fern Wallflowers Plug. Which covers $35.10 worth of products that I would originally buy separately, plus a pretty gift box.



  • Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist: This is $10.00 at Bath & Body Works, it might seem a bit much, however, when you spray this onto your pillow just before you lay down, you will smell the lavender which will relax your body and help you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.



  • Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea: This is $2.38 at Walmart and it includes 20 tea bags. You make this about 30 minutes to 1 hour before bedtime to comfort the body and give a perfectly balanced flavor achieved by blending soothing herbal ingredients from around the world--including floral Egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, and lively Guatemalan lemongrass.
 
 
If you are looking for alternatives for the Bath & Body Works products I would advise you to check out Glade's Lavender & Vanilla products at Walmart, Target, or the Dollar Stores in you area. The brand includes items such as candles, plug-ins, room sprays, and a solid air freshener. Same method as the Bath & Body Works items, but often a lot less.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment