Monday, April 14, 2014

Prepping for Prom: Skin

Hello Everyone!
Prom is right around the corner and I don't know about you guys but I am SUPER ecstatic! I am also pretty excited to finally be doing this blog post, I have been working on it for such a long time, a few months to think about it. Prom isn't exactly a huge deal to worry about, it's something to go do one night of your Junior and Senior year (grades 11 and 12), it's super fun and nothing to stress over! I like to think of prom as a week to dedicate to myself simply for the fact of pampering like a prep! Yep, that is exactly what prom is to me... time to have fun and let loose.
I am going to prom with my absolute best guy friend and it is pretty amazing! You may remember him from back in October! Yup, it's Devon!
I thought that he was just tall enough for me and with heels my shoulders might be right where his are! I know wonderful excuse, right?
Yeah... no... okay, you caught me. 
I don't think my 5'3" self can catch up to his 5'9"... I can dream though.
 
Not to mention my bestest friend... Hannah will be there!

I do plan on having prom pictures up just as soon as I can!
 
Today we are going to be talking about skincare. Again, think of this as pampering yourself! Stressing out over a breakout or a rash is just going to make stress acne and the whole experience pure awful. Bare in mind that my skin is my skin, not everyone has the same skin needs. I do have several tips throughout this whole series for many, many, many skin types. I do know a little bit! I planned my pampering for 8 days, you can do a week, two weeks, or what ever you heart desires... just have fun with it!
 
Friday, April 4th: Exfoliate
 
Saturday, April 5th: Deep Clean
 
Sunday, April 6th: Treatment
 
Monday, April 7th: Exfoliate
 
Tuesday, April 8th: Moisturize
 
Wednesday, April 9th: Treatment
 
Thursday, April 10th: Exfoliate
 
Friday, April 11th: Deep Clean
 
Saturday, April 12th: Moisturize
 


No comments:

Post a Comment