Monday, August 25, 2014

What’s on my permit?

(Excuse the shine and tired look... it was a long crazy day, and needed those pics for this post!)
Have you ever wondered what is on someone’s permit or driver’s license? I remember being younger and would always look at them! Still do. Anyways, today I thought I would share what is on my driver’s permit! Well, kinda. I’m sharing how my make-up is!
Truth be told I’m a little behind on the whole driving wagon… I didn’t get my permit until I was 3 months away from being 19. But, I really didn’t have the interest to do so. I’m lucky to have the parents I have to get me back and forth where ever it may be that I needed/wanted to go- on their time of course. Also throughout high school, I have been involved in study programs and band-so I didn’t have the time. After I graduated this year I made it a point to get my permit.
There you go again, all off topic Kayla. Oh right. Here is my makeup look for my driving permit!

Face:


Eyes:



Step One: Who doesn’t like primer? I adore it, mostly anyways… my choice: Miliani Eye Primer. Applied by ring finger. No tricks here!
Step Two: Using the Urban Decay Shadow Brush I simply patted L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte all over the lid. Beautiful!
Step Three: E.L.F. Crease Brush + Urban Decay Naked = Crease Transition Color (Like that math? Me too!)
Step Four: One thing I love more than almost anything in my makeup collection? My Curiouser and Curiouser Eyeshadow palette that I purchase while in Disney! Oddly enough I used the E.L.F. Essential Concealer brush to apply Mushroom (a taupe shade) to the outer ‘v’ and into the crease. Then I blended it using (naturally) E.L.F. Blending Brush.
Step Five: I love highlighting my eyes! #Facehate. Using the ever so popular Wet ‘n’ Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells’s Browbone color and E.L.F. Studio ‘C’ Shadow Brush I highlighted the brow bone and inner corner. Possible the prettiest brow bone highlight ever!
Step Six: Ever wonder what eyeliner is a must for my sensitive eyes? Keep going. Almay eyeliner! (No specific name just that- strange) For this look I used the brown pencil. Why? I kinda have the tendency to loose makeup and just pick up whatever eyeliner is visible… so brown works. Outer water line and outer tightline.

Step Seven: See my Glamorous Mascara Routine!

Lips:
Step One: EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint is an amazing lip primer! Not so much on the moisturizing part of things.

Step Two: Lips were stained from the day before with Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Hibiscus (great for the super-white-teeth-red-lippy) but over top of that is Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Rosewine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment