Monday, September 1, 2014

Glamorous Mascara Routine!


Hello Everyone! When you think glamorous, big, long lashes… what do you think? Lauren Curtis? False Lashes? I think Mascara! Kayla, do you always have to be the odd ball? Yep, that’s me! Well anywho, anyways, anyjanedoe… wait, what? I think I went too far. Today I thought I might clue you in on what I do to achieve glamorous lashes without the falsies. WHHATTT? No falsies? Yep, no false lashes! What kinda Beauty Guru are you?! Apparently not a normal one! Haha.

I don’t do falsies, I’d just rather spend the money on mascara because I like mascara anyways and I just think that falsies are a little ‘over the top’ sometimes. Don’t get me wrong they are stunning- but I didn’t where false lashes to my junior or my senior prom, not even for my J.R.O.T.C. Military Ball sooo… but hey if that’s what you like, well then that’s who you are and we can’t all always like the same thing. Otherwise… Life. Would. Be. Boring.

So, tell me about this miraculous discovery…!


Step One: Curl those lashes- Base and middle! My tool of choice? N.Y.C. Eyelash curler. It has this spring that I believe helps you hold the curlers there with a firm grab to get a bigger, better, closer, curl.


Step Two: Anyone know my favorite mascara? Maybe. Benefit They’re Real Mascara. Love it! Hate the price! Anyways apply it. Don’t have it? Try Maybelline Falsies Flared… Serves the same purpose in this case.


Step Three: Immediately apply Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara. Millions of lashes. Lots of length. Plenty of volume. No suffering. J

Step Four: Curl lashes again. GIANT LASHES!

Step Five: Take a small index card and coat the tips of lashes with Milani Runway Lashes or Jordana Best Lash.  Personally I hate both mascaras because they are so wet and never dry out in the tiniest amount! But they work well in this case.
Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Kayla <3

P.S. Because Monday's are so dreaded... I'm posting EVERY Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment