Monday, September 29, 2014

September Favorites

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! It’s been a while since I did a monthly favorites, which we all know the reason by now I’m sure. So today I decided why not?! I must fair warn you all that I do have quite a bit and I have included some fall favorites as well because who can honestly wait until October? I don’t want to spend too much time on the introduction to this post because there is seriously so much but I will say this month has been so short! I don’t know if it is because all I do now days is clean or because it is just that short! What do you guys think?! Are your months short?



Beautifully Disney Curiouser and Curiouser Eyeshadow Palette: I bought this when I went to Disney and I have used it literally every time I have done my makeup this month! This is the most amazing palette I have ever owned, it definitely out beats Urban Decay Naked. I don’t wanna go into too much detail because I really want to upload a review on YouTube but if you are a Disney Lover and happen to be going to Disney… I’d pick it up- or I’d buy it online!  My favorite shades are Mushroom (which is a taupe shade) and Quiet as a Mouse (which is a burgundy brownish shade).


Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Pads: While these say they are Eye Makeup Remover Pads… I use them for the removal of my face makeup as well! There isn’t much to say about make up remover but I will say that they work so well and I will repurchase them! Two pads gets the whole face done, and im sure you can get it done with just one but I personally like to keep eyes to eyes and face to face.


EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint: I have not been a huge fan of these lip balms because they don’t moisturize enough on their own but I do find this particular one to be more moisturizing than the others I have tried and it also leaves a nice tingling feeling and a wonderful taste and scent. I also like to use this if I am going to be around people because I feel like it helps the “breath”. My favorite use of this is to put it on before my other lip products and essentially use it as a lip primer. It wont make the lip products slip and slide but it also doesn’t allow my lips to dry out.


Olay Long Live Moisture Moisturizer: For me… this is perfect! It moisturizes my face so well but doesn’t make it too moisturized that my makeup doesn’t stay in place! It is said to be a satin finish but I find it to be more of a natural finish. It’s perfect for a day time moisturizer.


Milani Multitasker Face Powder: So who else is disappointed that Maybelline discontinued Dream Matte Powder? I bought this in hopes that this could at least be compared to Dream Matte Powder… I think it outshines that! It’s very nice, not cakey, finely milled, matte, nice coverage, and overall amazing. If you liked Maybelline’s powder, I think you will love this!


E.L.F. Nail Polish in Red Velevet: Fall means red… at least to me. I’d label this as a burgundy shimmer nail polish and it dries amazingly fast and is very pigmented with just one coat. I think it’s great for fall and on into the winter season. If you really wanted to jazz it up and get into the fall season you could do an accent nail of a shimmery brown.


Nude Lip Duo: Excuse the picture... a little too much camera fun but, here is a sneak peak of a future post! I have been LOVING a nude lip during the month of September! My nude lip consist of E.L.F. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Summer Nights layered under Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Crum Brulee and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Foiled. PERFECT! Maybe not long lasting but it’s a beautiful lip duo!


Secret Outlast Completely Clean Deodorant: This kinda speaks for itself but I love this particular scent! But for an added bonus I don’t find myself having to apply more after a day of full blast cleaning.


Avon Flutter Sleeve Dress: I LOVE this dress, I think it is flattering on just about anyone because of it’s A line style. And its blue, royal blue, and that’s flattering on all skin tones. Its also very comfty! I wear this to church on Sunday with a pair of wedges and a few pieces of jewelry and throughout the day with some flip flops and hair in a bun.


Torrid: This store… I want all of it! It is a plus size store that carries sizes 12-28. Its amazing quality and up-to-date clothing styles. I seriously look on there every single day. Now if I could just have a few things… that would be great!


Mainstays Vanilla Spice Candle: This is burned so low because I have used it so much! It’s a vanilla but with a cinnamon and nutmeg scent added to it, it smells so wonderful and so perfect for the fall! I’m hating myself that I didn’t pick up a bigger one!


Mainstays Apple Pumpkin Diffuser: My grandmother got me this last year and it has been put up in a box waiting to be brought out for the fall months! Its that perfect balanced of apple and pumpkin! I am definitely not a fan of apple cinnamon scents and because of that I find it very hard to find an apple scent I might have a chance of using… but this is so nice!  


Avon By The Bonfire Candle: Hannah’s mom gave me a little sample of this and I am in love! It a very unusual scent that smells so manly but also kinda “smokey”. The name is absolutely perfect! If your man has his own “area” I’d buy him this! Or… buy it for yourself.


Plastic Fashion File Pockets: These came from the Dollar Tree and they come with two per pack. I find myself constantly using them! I have one for my youth group, one for church bulletins, on to carry my children’s church lessons in and then one for boy scouts! They are so handy!


Once Upon A Time Season 3: I became addicted to this show earlier this year… season 3 is now on Netflix, my addiction is back! No words to describe this just go watch it!


Mocking Jay: Yes the Hunger Games… yes the movie is about to come out in November… yes I am really late in reading this book… no I do not care. To be fair, the beginning of this book was very dragging but once you get to about the seventh chapter… it is AMAZING!


Blogging: I love blogging… I started this blog because I love to share my opinions with everyone. I know I have run into the obstacles that have sometimes won, but I am back and typing ever so much! I have BIG plans and I have amazing support from everyone! I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who reads my blog, follows me, and emails me! It means the world to me! If it were not for you all I would never feel as blessed as I do!


Planning Church Events for the Youth: Big plans, big events, its what I live for! I love having big bashes and teaching our children about our Lord and Savior. Enough said.



@Rodnay on Vine: This kid has had me laughing too much this month! His vine videos are so funny and he makes things that we all do in our everyday life seem so funny and when you actually think about it… he is so right. I have probably watched every single video he has out there and oh my goodness… my stomach begins to hurt so much from the laughter! And how can we forget about that cute southern accent?! Let’s take a minute to appreciate it! AND he lives in Alabama too! That is a cherry on top to me ;) Any who, I stumbled across him because of Hannah and well… fell in love! If you care to, and i strongly recommend you do, here is a link to his Vine page! https://vine.co/u/953536018974433280

No comments:

Post a Comment