Monday, September 22, 2014

Church Supply Haul from Dollar Tree!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I am super excited about this haul because it is for my classroom at church! I am a big church go-er, I love it and I am blessed to have such a wonderful church. Now being with my church for about three years has given me a wonderful chance to see what God wants out of me! I have been a Sunday School teacher for a year and have been given the opportunity to do it again for another year, I have also been a Vacation Bible School teacher for 2 years and was just recently given the chance to be a youth director.

Why should I care about this, Kayla? Well, having all these blessings also carries the responsibility of cleaning up after the little ones. I don’t mind it but I could make it easier on myself by having things that organize our supplies. I do plan on getting some other items in the future but for right now I thought I would share what I do have. Not only have I include storage for supplies but also a few books that we use for our Wednesday night bible studies.

I hope you enjoy!


3 green rectangular slotted plastic storage baskets: I thought these would be perfect for markers and pencils. I would like to get a few more as backups but I think these are just perfect for the children.


Fashion File Envelopes with snap closure, 2 pack: I had no clue that this contained two, so that was a bonus! I got these to hold all our youth group stuff in for the year. I added a few notebook dividers that I had left over from last school year and I think it works just divine for the purchase purpose.



Black and White Paisley Print Cardboard File Holder: I wish I would have picked up more of these and im beating myself up that I did not. I only have 1 compliant to this item and that is that you have to tape the holder to keep it together. It can get a bit annoying but for $1, im not complaining too much.



Wipe-off Bible Workbook “Daniel and the Lion’s Den”: I love how this is reusable! Daniel and the Lion’s Den is very popular with the children but having an activity to do with it is an added bonus. I think they will enjoy working on this alone or as a group. Then erase and reuse.



Read and Learn “Stories from the Bible” Workbook: These workbooks have 4 books with them and several different work pages per story. I think they are really useful for the children to learn stories that may not be popular but have important lessons. I think they are so useful for Wednesday’s and easy to discuss.



4 Read and Learn “Champions of the Bible” Workbooks: This book is similar to the one I was just talking about, same setup and same brand just different stories. I really liked these books and how could I pass them up for $1?


1 Purple Rectangle Storage Container with Handles: I got this for another place to store crafts and books and papers and such. It's a nice size for that specific use.


1 Purple Plastic Storage Box with Lid: I purchased this as a just in case thing, but i actually decided to use it for several boxes of markers and it is wonderful for that use!

No comments:

Post a Comment