Monday, September 1, 2014

My Very Basic and Effortless but Highly Glamorous Makeup!


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I’m kinda enjoy this new intro of mine- it’s a lot like the intro I use with YouTube! Quick Question, when you blog or vlog do you feel like you are just talking with your viewers? I do it all the time! Anyways, today I thought I would share one of my most worn makeup looks of -literally- all time! It’s super simple and super easy but it looks like you put a ton of effort into it. I just love it! I got the idea from a little bit of Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and some of my fellow classmates.
So tell me how to get this look Kayla. Don’t mind if I do!
Step One: I apply my everyday foundation routine!

Step Two: Then I use Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded and apply it to my eyelids.
Step Three: This step is just something I do when I have the extra time but, I use the Wet ‘n’ Wild
trio in Walking on Eggshells Brow bone shade and highlight my brow bone and inner corner.
Step Four: Then I use Almay Eyeliner in Brown and tight line. Then use E.L.F. Brown Liquid Liner to line my upper lash line.

Step Five: I curl my lashes with N.Y.C. Eyelash Curler and use Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara to coat my lashes. Usually I would wear Benefit They’re Real Mascara and that would be it.
Step Six: Going over the coat of mascara I use Covergirl Clump Crusher to spread out the lashes and elongate them.

Step Seven: Apply E.L.F. Jumbo Glossy Lip Stick in Movie Star.
Step Eight: Apply E.L.F. Lip Gloss in Game On.

And that is my very basic and effortless but highly glamorous makeup look!



If you try it please leave a picture in the comment or send me a email with the looks you’ve created!

No comments:

Post a Comment