Monday, September 8, 2014

Haul from North Carolina!


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I have seriously been beating around the bush to get this post done- all day! I finally sat down to do it and then somehow went on a curious pinning spree on Pinterest and well… now I’m finally here seven hours later. That is so unlike me. I honestly have not been picking up my computer much at all lately so I assume that when I finally got the chance I really went all crazy on finding things I like. I guess that is what makes me a girl! Sorry this post is much delayed, as told I’ve been in Virginia and I would not dare neglect time with my Nana to blog. That would be insane!

Anyways today I thought I would share some stuff I purchased while I was on my way back home from Virginia, passing through North Carolina to dodge traffic because it’s honestly crazy how far traffic is backed up on I-85. While this is not everything I purchased, this is a good bit. I did decide to split this into 3 hauls for the sanity of my own. Also this entire haul is not exactly from North Carolina… I got some samples while in Virginia and decided that I could throw it in here since it was not necessarily purchased by me. So with no further remarks, shall we begin?

(D)- Dollar Tree Purchase
(S)- Sample from Walgreens


Oil Absorbing Blotting Paper 50 sheets: (D) I’ve only ever tried two brands of blotting papers and to be entirely honest… they are all the same. Of course that’s a personal opinion but I find that these are no exception to that opinion. They get the job done! I would repurchase these as I would the others but $3 vs. $1 this is definitely the better buy. 

Global Beauty Care Cleansing Cloths 25 Count: (D) I am a sucker for makeup remover wipes from the Dollar Tree. I use them most often when I am doing reviews and videos and when Natilee and Sarah are over. They are cheap and wipe off swatches and mess-ups easily. However, I have found that not all of the wipes are worth that dollar I pay. With that in mind, I would say that these are fairly good wipes. The quality is equal to knock-off brands of Neutrogena makeup wipes.  If you’re into that.

Salon Selectives 3 Minute Hair Therapy Intense Conditioning Treatment: (D) I have yet to give this a go, but as soon as I try it you will surely see a review! On the purchase of this… I am all about some conditioning treatments for my hair and if I can find something that does a great job with a price tag I can swallow its bound to be a blessing!

 Swan Strengthening Nail Polish Remover: (D) I have repurchased this a good three times now. Nail polish remover is about the same as a blotting paper to me, it’s all the same- as far as what’s in the bottle. Needless to say, this gets the job done and as much as Natilee uses to remove nail polish it’s a good thing its only a dollar! It’s a good thing I love that little lady!


Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash: (S) We all know that this is a holy grail! So no need to review it here and now.

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo: (S) I have been wanting to give this a try since I first saw it advertised. Many of my friends use the Dove shampoos and conditioners and have recommended it to me multiple times, but my shampoo and conditioner is less than $2 a bottle and I’ve used it for years so we shall see if this changes my mind! Expect to see a review soon.

Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner: (S) Again, I have been wanting to give this a go since I first saw an advertisement… expect to see a review soon.

St. Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub: (S) I am very excited to see if this works or not. I have never seen it until now and I have fallen in love with the use of scrubs… so I look forward to reviewing this in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment