Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hello! I have been receiving a lot of questions in my inbox lately about myself and because its been a good while since I've posted, and I'm not going to lie, I have not been working on any new post I just haven't felt like doing it this week, I've been pretty lazy this week. But, I figured id answer a few of the questions I've been getting.

What's your favorite color? Of course it is PINK! I feel like that is almost every girls favorite color but its my absolute favorite color, my favorite shades are the light pink colors, like Melon for Crayola!

What's your favorite movie? Right now its the movie LOL with Demi Moore and Miley Cyrus its such a wonderful movie! My favorite classic movie is Cinderella (what girl doesn't love that movie?).

What's your favorite TV show? Hands down its Dance Moms! My dad hates that show so I don't get to watch it very often, but I absolutely adore it, they are such talented little girls.

What's on your current playlist? Heart Attack by Demi Lovato, Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler, Fall Down by Miley Cyrus featuring Will.I.AM., True Love by Destinee and Paris, Come and Get it by Selena Gomez, Blackout by Pixie Lott, Bad for Me by Megan and Liz, Beauty and a Beat by Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider, and Chrissy Costanza, 22 by Taylor Swift, Red by Taylor Swift, Beautiful by Megan Nichole, With Love by Hilary Duff, Circus by Britney Spears, Never Underestimate a Girl by Vanessa Hudgens, and I wanna Go Back by Jordin Pruitt

What's your style? I love lace, ruffles, crochet, sparkles (rhinestones), pearls, diamonds, black, white, coral, mint, flared jeans, babydoll tops, capris, dangling earrings, delicate necklaces, stacked bracelets with a watch, Michael Kors handbag, knee-length dresses, flowy skirts, wedges, sandals, flip flops, and ballet flats

What's your go-to eye look? I have the Urban Decay Naked Pallet and I use sin all over the lid, sidecar in the crease, and I use a shimmery white to highlight, for a primer I use NYX Cosmetics eye shadow primer in white pearl, Maybelline Falsies Flared waterproof mascara, Maybelline Illegal Length waterproof mascara, Wet and Wild Mega Length mascara, Rimmel London Scandleyes waterproof kohl black eyeliner, and Wet and Wild MegaWink liquid eyeliner on top lid.

What are some names you'd choose for a girl? An odd question really but I have always adored the name Natalie Lauren and Madison Grace, if they were twins I'd consider Vanessa and Victoria, and Miley and Millie. For more specific reasons Raylie and Riley is stunning, but I just really love elegant names also like Renee, Hilary, Abigail, Sophia, Aurora, Leora and Elizabeth. I really hate to leave out the boys so I'll mention a few, Robert Don, Liam, Kyle, Ethan, Noah, and Michael.


If you have anymore wonderful questions please leave a comment and I will surely have a new post up to answer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment