Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sorry!

Hello! Sorry I've been M.I.A for the past week or so, I have been super sick and I've been going through a lot of drama lately. But I really just wanted to let you guys know I will be posting again soon, I am eyeing a jean post, a thrift store haul, and a relaxing bath post to have up very soon. This is my last week of school and Monday I am going to do my studies, Tuesday I have a History final and will begin my Math final... so I know ill be super stressed with that, and Thursday I will be home earlier so I will hopefully begin my post because I haven't been working at all on anything! However school is super important to me especially right now because I have to apply for colleges and scholarships very soon for this coming up year, and on top of that I really wanna feel like I deserve the awards I have received this past week! While I have been sick I have been watching Jane by Design on Netflix and I freaking LOVE it so much, its wonderful and I hope they start a season 2 soon (if they haven't already), I will probably start a new TV show soon just to keep my mind preoccupied! So that is my plan and again I apologize for being gone. XOXO, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment