Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cute Disney Tops!

Hello Everyone!
I have been on a little kick with my Disney posts, haven't I? Well today I have one that's a bit different! This is focused on shirts, some for summer and some for winter, all related to Disney... I always love looking at these tops because they are so fun, and really cute! I would wear these at Disney myself, and I thought if anyone else was going to Disney they'd like to see more options! Ill begin with winter, Florida can get a bit chilly at night, so I would suggest having a sweater with you with a tank top that matches to take it off and wear it as you please, I like to wear yoga pants because they are really cozy and comfy!


The Lion King Pullover


Beauty and the Beast Pullover
Ariel and Eric Pullover

Sunnies Mickey Sweatshirt


Contrast Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt
Cozy Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt

Studded Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt

Minnie and Mickey 3/4 sleeve

Summer:
I would personally wear these tops with shorts, because Florida is so incredibly hot!


The Little Mermaid Perfect Prince Tank

Aladdin Jasmine Tank


No comments:

Post a Comment