Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Update!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all are doing well! I wanted to apologize for not posting lately, I have been extremely sick since Friday night and I am still sick. I hope to be better soon, but I am having to work on my school work before posting on my blog. I am hoping to post over the weekend but I am taking two access classes that I have a ton of work in so please forgive me!
Another thing I wanted to mention... I am looking into starting weight watchers again! I really enjoyed it when I was on it and I really liked the feeling of doing something about my weight. I lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks and was feeling incredible! I want to lose between 58 and 75 pounds this time around, yes I know Christmas and Thanksgiving is coming around, so is my birthday but I really feel like I can do this. I was hoping to hear some stories and some opinions from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment