Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August Favorites!



Hello everyone!
 I hope you all had a wonderful month of August! August was incredibly busy for me, I had band camp and also started school, needless to say, I had favorites!
 
  • Computer: I have been looking up quite a bit of stuff online everything from planning my Disney trip, to blogging. I have just really, really enjoyed the computer this month!

  • Banana Boat SPF 110 Sunscreen Ultra Defense: I had band camp this month and the sun in Alabama is burning up and with my pale skin and constant sun poisoning I needed the absolute BEST sunscreen possible! I had never seen SPF 110 before and when I did I grabbed it up and ill tell you... I didn't get burnt at all this month!
 


  • T-shirts and shorts: Again I had band camp and it's hot here, Danskin shorts were easy to throw on with Fruit of the Loom t-shirts, it was cool and easy to throw on! These have been my go-to's on weekends and during the last of my summer vacation!


  • Dresses: Let's face is... dresses are pretty and easy to throw on. I have wore these non-stop to school and church because they are also cool, and easy to throw on!



  • Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Mouse: I have really curly frizzy hair and this really helped my hair tame down a bit, because I have been wearing my hair down more and more  due to headaches



  • Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo: I picked this up about a month ago, and fell in love with it because not only does it hydrate my hair and moisturize it, it also cleans it extremely well!



  • L'Oreal Go 360 Clean: My face has constantly broke out this month due to the sweat and sunscreen this has been my skincare hero! its really cleared up my face and the scrub brush really makes it lather!

No comments:

Post a Comment