Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cinderella's Eyelook

Hello Everyone!
As part of my Disney series I am going to be doing an eye look for each of the princesses that I mentioned in my princess outfit post! Today, I had a little extra time on my hands before band camp and decided to do Cinderella's eye look (for the ball of course).
 
 
  • Milani Eyeshadow Primer
  • Wet 'n' Wild Eye shadow trio in Silent Treatment (I used the eyelid shade in my crease)
  • Avon
  • Urban Decay Sidecar (I used this Eyeshadow directly over the gray shade from wet 'n' wild to add a little extra sparkle)
  • Urban Decay Virgin (this was my highlight and inner corner shade)
  • Urban Decay Darkhorse (I used this as an eyeliner for my water line and tight line
  • The Color Workshop's light blue shade (used as a transition color from Darkhorse in the waterline)
  • Maybelline Falsies
  • Covergirl Lashblast
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake





No comments:

Post a Comment