Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Princess Disney!

Hello Everyone!
Obsession, obsession ALERT! Yes, today I am on a roll again with those Disney inspired outfits! Yes I know you can get many ideas from Pinterest and Polyvore, but those outfits are just not Florida heat and walking friendly! So to go on top of my little list of outfits you may want to think about, I have decided to throw some more together! Today's question "I want to look like a Disney Princess, but I wanna wear it comfortably! How do I do so?"
Simple!
Bipity bopity boo!
 
Cinderella!
 
 
 
 
Ariel!
 
 
 
 
 
Snow White!
 
 

 
 
Belle!


 
 
Aurora!
 

 
 
Jasmine!


 
Tiana!
 
 
 
 
Rapunzel!
 
 
Minnie Mouse!

 
 
Pocahontas!
 
 
 

Brave!
 
 
 
Mulan!

 
 
 
 

I really like the colors put together to resemble the princesses but the shorts that I would really recommend while doing that much walking everyday and just to feel more comfortable are shorts that go to about mid-thigh, sorta like the Nike shorts, or shorts that have been in my other Disney posts from the Danskin Now line at Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment