Friday, August 23, 2013

Disney Skincare Travels!

Hello Everyone!
 
My list of things to bring with me on vacation is always changing, sometimes adding and sometimes replacing items with something better. To go into detail with products I would bring now on my Spring vacation I have put together a list of what I would bring in my skincare bag! I love to plan ahead of time and I like seeing what changes between now and then, needless to say I will have at least one other post of what I may bring, or of what I really do bring. But for now this is what I plan on packing and why!

 
Sunscreen: The sun is bright in sunny Florida you'll really need protection! I like Banana Boat SPF 110+ and Australian Gold SPF 50+

 
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pink Grapefruit Facial Exfoliating Scrub: Your favorite scrub will do, this is what I have my eyes on at the moment. You're really going to wanna scrub your face at the end of the day because the sunscreen, moisturizer, and other skin care can build-up and you're going to wanna get it all off at the end of the day!

 
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Acai Facial Purifying Clay Mask: Again, your favorite face mask will do, this is just the one I've been eyeing for a few months. After a long day at the parks, all you are gonna want to do is get in the bath and relax, this not only helps clean your face but makes it feel like your treating yourself to a spa and just helps relax you after the long day is over!

 
L'Oreal Go Clean 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser: You're favorite cleanser will do, again this is just one that I have been eyeballing. Sunscreen and cosmetics can really clog your pores and cause your skin to really breakout, you are gonna wanna clean your face really well.

 
Clean & Clear Acne Control Moisturizer: As I mentioned, Sunscreen and cosmetics can break you out, you're really gonna wanna avoid that. You can pick and choose your moisturizer, maybe one with SPF in the day and this at night. Personally I avoid SPF's with other SPF's, my SPF will come from the BB or CC cream.

 
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash: I really like this body wash because its very clean smelling, and I feel like it really gets me nice and clean as well as moisturized!

 
Vanicream: I use this on my thighs to keep them from rubbing together, a must for lots of walking!
 
 
Freeman Bare Foot Repair Pain Relief: Lets face it, your feet are going to be killing you!

Lip Balm: I personally would bring carmex and softlips, one for night and one for day!
 
I hope this was helpful for you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment