Sunday, August 11, 2013

Disney Trip Clothing!

Hello Everyone!
 
Earlier today I was discussing a trip with my dad, I had mentioned months ago about my school's senior trip. I had also told him I wasn't interested in going where they had chosen for the trip and I would much rather go to Walt Disney World with the family instead. I have been to Disney about four times that I can remember, and I absolutely love it. It is much more enjoyable than any amusement park, beach, shopping spree, or any other thing in the world and I always look forward to going again! So when I go to Disney I really like to plan my outfits ahead of time and I often will bring about 7 outfits for the park, 2 "going out" outfits, and of course pajamas and a swimsuit just in case. We are planning on going in the Spring of 2014, and living in Alabama is hot enough, Florida is much hotter (no worries, I will make other post about trips and what to bring) so I will be dressing comfortably and appropriately for the weather in Florida!
 
Day 1: Day at Magic Kingdom!
 
 
 
Day 2: Day at Magic Kingdom
 
 
 
 
 
Day 3: Day at Epcot
 
 
 
 
Day 4: Day at Animal Kingdom 
 
 
 
 
Day 5: Day at Hollywood Studios 
 
 
 
 
Day 6: Extra Outfit
 
 
 
Day 7: Extra Outfit
 
(All shirts and shorts can be bought in store from Walmart shorts can be bought online

 
 
Okay, so yes... I know that almost all of the shirts are "men's" but men t-shirts are often unisex and I wear a lot of t-shirts from the men's department that are solid colors because I'm over the tight shirt trend from 5 years ago :) I really like the neon pink, neon yellow, Carolina blue, bright purple, lime green and white shades for the summer months and spring months because they reflect the light (so you don't get as hot) rather than absorbing the light to make you much hotter (and much sweatier!) and lets not forget how perfect the colors are for the seasons and the occasions! Now another idea that I often pull off well is buying a pack of white t-shirts from Walmart (usually 2 packs of 5) and wear a pretty camisole underneath for a little extra color and added look! Not to mention you could put little Disney designs on them to make them look even cuter!







(All pictures above belong to companies/designers/families)
 
As for the shorts I love the Danskin Now brand from Walmart I find them to be extremely comfortable and for the price you really can't beat it, I don't have to worry so much if I loose a pair while packing and unpacking or anything else because I'm not out much money, plus they are seriously cute! You can match t-shirts, or camisoles to the shorts or even bring just a few shorts and rewash them as you need or as you'd like!
 
Of course, you might also like to add a few outfits for going out after hours. I typically would bring 2 pairs of jeans or capris and 2 nice tops...
 

 
And obviously undergarments and PJ's! Be on the lookout for many other Disney vacation posts as well as other Disney Trip Clothing posts (because lets face it between now and then my mind will change, and the actual clothes I may bring will be entirely different from even that!)-XOXO, Kayla!






No comments:

Post a Comment