Monday, August 12, 2013

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Review


Hello everyone! I am pretty excited for this review, I know i say I'm excited for every review but let's face it... I love reading reviews and i love expressing my opinions on products! Today i am reviewing a nail polish called Coral Reef from Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Nail Polish, and I'm no expert on nails, i barely buy nail polish, and i am usually unimpressed with nail polishes. This was an exception because i love the color but the formulation is wonderful. I used this without a base or a top coat simply because i don't find it necessary for this polish.
  • The first coat was very opaque and dried really fast
  • The second coat wasn't necessary but it basically covered the areas i missed while doing the first coat. And again dried really fast!

Day 4 of the polish: I do have a tiny bit of chipping, nothing crazy. I have done the dishes, played with my puppies, gave them bathes, helped work on cars, cleaned, cooked, pretty much anything you can imagine and the minimum chipping i have is really impressive!

Overall, the color is gorgeous, its long lasting, dries fast, and is opaque... i give this a A+ and i can not wait to purchase some more to try out and hopefully fall in love with!

No comments:

Post a Comment