Saturday, August 17, 2013

Disney Beauty and Skincare!

Hello Everyone, as if it wasn't possible to realize, I have been crazily obsessed with Disney (because I am hoping to go in the Spring of 2014) and I decided why not let people know about the Disney products I drool over on a daily basis! Keep in mind I am a beauty junkie, and I love spa items as well, so SHALL WE BEGIN...?

 
 
 
I hope this post was informative for you guys and I hope to be back soon with more Disney related posts. I would also like to add that I am a senior this year and school will be starting for me this following Monday, so I post when I can I really have no schedule and I do wish I did but Tuesdays and Thursdays I have band practice, Wednesdays and Sundays I have church, Fridays I have football games, and on Saturdays I have competitions, so the only day I really have to work on blogs is on Mondays. I do try to do a few blogs at a time so I can post every few days, but it doesn't always work out. I am planning to do a few changes to my page so it is easier to navigate, and adding a few fun things for you guys to check out for the months and all. Xoxo, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment