Monday, August 19, 2013

Disney White

Hello Everyone!
If you all have been keeping up with my latest obsession, you'll know I've been focused on Disney for quite some time. Its honestly very fun to put my brain to work putting together cute ideas for outfits to wear to my favorite place in the world. Looking around on the internet can be a real hassle when trying to get a general idea for a real outfit to wear while at Disney, and yes it maybe common sense to wear shorts and a t-shirt, but what if you wanna add a touch of Disney without being a total Disney character? This is where I come in with my magical wand like fairy godmother! I have my Disney Trip Clothing post which you can also look at, but as I mentioned I have several ideas and I change my mind frequently, so tomorrow I might wanna mix it all up again, who knows? Now for today my focus is on the question "What if I don't wanna think too hard on what to wear while at the parks?".
My answer to this is very simple! Pick up a pack of those white t-shirts from Walmart, they often come in a pack of 5 so pick up however many packs you may need. It would be idealistic to pick up a pack for each of the family members in their sizes! These come in crew neck and V-neck which are both nice, and airy! Now if you really wanted to make it a bit more girly I hear girls all the time talking about V-necks from Target you can pick up a few of those in 'Fresh White' for this particular idea!
Pick your shirt:



 
 
Then, Pick your shorts (however many days you may be staying- in my case 5 days and 2 extras):

 






 Now, Pick a camisole that goes with the shorts (or just wear the t-shirt alone for even less effort :):
































*Please know that the shirts, shorts, and camisoles can be picked up really anywhere and these are just my ideas that can be perfect for the Orlando, Florida weather. Feel free to comment or message me if you have any questions or comments*

So bippityboppityboo! The outfits are chosen and perfect... your ready for a day at any of the parks. Feel free to add a touch of the princesses to your outfits as well...

Cinderella: Add baby blue shorts (famous ball gown) and a white camisole with lace (wedding dress)
Snow White: Add bright red shorts (famous lips) and a bright blue camisole (famous dress)
Aurora: Add pink shorts (famous dress) and a golden yellow tank top (famous crown)
Jasmine: Add mint blue shorts (famous outfit) and a golden yellow (jewelry) or bright blue (headband) camisole
Tiana: Add mint green shorts (famous dress) and a baby blue camisole (the other dress) or pale yellow (famous dress)
Ariel: Add bright purple shorts (Ariel's top) and a Kelly green camisole (her tail)
Belle: Add bright yellow shorts (famous dress) and a bright red camisole (rose)
Rapunzel: Add lavender shorts (dress) and a light pink camisole (dress)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment