Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July Update!

Hello everyone! I hope you have all been having a wonderful summer! Today I just felt like doing a random post and just kinda talk :) I am very excited for the rest of this week because I am hoping to go on a vacation much needed! Today I have been listening to non-stop music since I have been home, just trying to ease my mind (I have had quite a bit up there lately!). I think a lot of people get the feeling that by watching a YouTube video or even just reading a blog that a person's life is perfect, like always happy and upbeat, however its really not the case at all. I know that I haven't been posting as  frequently as I had been for months, but I have enjoyed not being bothered with internet or anything electronic (crazy, right?). Viewers and readers a lot of times don't understand why the person hasn't uploaded or posted anything and I honestly used to think about it all the time, but in the past month i've really realized a lot and I've needed a break from EVERYTHING! I feel like there are days I forget to breathe and days I feel like the world is crashing down upon me because nothings right and everything is a mess, I usually don't have big depression problems but this month just hasn't been my month at all! In so many ways i'm ready to just walk away from my personal problems and let them all go and not care anymore but its quite impossible when all your problems are all around you and they mean something. So as my readers, you all have every reason to know that I am going threw a lot and much more now that I ever thought I may have ever had. I also feel I should tell you all that when my vacation does come I don't plan on any technology around me at all because I really just need a break from the world! I really enjoy blogging about make up, I really enjoy colorguard, I enjoy going to church and being with my church family, I enjoy a lot but I really do need a breather and alone time with myself and God. I do hope you all understand- Xoxo, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment