Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all have been having a wonderful week!
I thought i'd post a little something just kind of a blog post to let you all know I have not forgotten you all! My week has been a bit stressful and long and I haven't done nearly as much as I wish I could have, I had many posts planned, a to-do list to do, a shopping trip on the way and they have all somehow been CANCELLEDIt all started Wednesday... our coach from my school died of breast cancer early that morning, she had been fighting breast cancer for a while and at one point was cancer free, it came back that she had brain tumors and was doing nothing but suffering. Her daughter, a grade below me (11th) stayed strong through it all and was glad she passed away and not suffering anymore... we all know she is in a better place and Heaven gained a special angel Wednesday! I have had a lot of band practice this week because I have competition on Saturday, and a very special game on Friday for our Coach!
This Sunday was the first day of Autumn, my favorite season! I have a few posts planned out and I am working on them as I have time to do so. I was also planning and shopping trip to do a bit of cosmetic shopping or just some kind of retail therapy, but I have been saving up money to get some t-shirts from Jiffy Shirts to have on our Disney trip after my graduation! This will cost me about $43.00 and then another $15.00 for sheets to iron the design on, I am hoping to have these sometime in December, which I am sure I will!
I started a diet Monday! It has no title but I have reduced my food intake, and lets face it I love me some food! I am hoping to eventually make up my mind if I want to do WeightWatchers, Atkins, or a Protein Diet... and I am coming off the Depo Shot, which I think is where a lot of my weight gain has come in. I am hoping to loose about 63 pounds, seems like a lot BUT I would feel much better about my weight! I have a large body frame and im right under 5'4". If you have any suggestions feel free to do leave comments or email me, I love hearing from you all! :)
 
 
 
XOXO,
K.R.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment