Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DIY: Decorations for your bedroom!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all are doing good! Today I have a few Do It Yourself projects that I am wanting to do, when I hopefully re-decorate my room. I really love all of these ideas and I think they are especially perfect for the preppy, girly-girl I am. This will also help keep me organized and give my room more elegant look!
 
 
Makeup Brush Holder:
I would need about 3 of these for 22 brushes. A clear wine glass from the Dollar Tree or a Thrift Store would be fantastic, add a light pink or white ribbon and it would be perfect!

Lighting:
Adding icicle lights behind a sheer white curtain on the head of the bed would look beautiful.

Candle Holders:
Wine glasses flipped upside down with a pale pink flower, and my candles on top of each one, would really de-clutter my bedroom!
Perfume Stand:
White or clear plates with wine glasses glue to them for perfumes and lotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment