Sunday, November 10, 2013

Where have i been?

Hello Everyone
 
I know I have been M.I.A. for a few days, I apologize, I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on. Those of you who have read my past post or even have become very close to me on social media, you know I am a senior in high school. I have attended the same school for three going on four years now and I have been through ups and downs like anyone else in high school. I have survived being hated, being loved, having a crush, being in relationships, being made fun of and so much more... just like every teenager has. In these 3 years I have become close to very few people and even less people I claim as a friend. Saturday, November 9th, 2013, a classmate, Sammy Jackson, of the Class Of 2014 from my high school died. His life came to an end when his father shot him and his brother, thankfully his brother was only shot in the leg and ran for help... he is okay. I can not even imagine words to describe how much this hurts not just me but my classmates as well. As a class we have stuck through everything together and I could not be more thankful or grateful for that. In 10th grade the class lost Gernishia Barnes, a basketball champ, and in 11th grade we lost Jalen Cowart, an all around wonderful young man, and now as seniors in 12th grade we lost Sammy Jackson, a football player who was loved by so many.
 
 I don't think people realize how fast you can be taken out of this world and how everyday you should be grateful because in the blink of an eye, you can be taken. We all have a choice to make and a life to live, but no guarantee for tomorrow. One thing I can say is I will miss this young man walking past me in the hallways and saying hello, asking me how to work a problem in math class, and just being a talented person. But I know where he is, and I know he will never be in pain or suffering again. We may have lost him here on Earth and we may miss him but on November 9th, God and Heaven gained a very special angel.
 
I hope you all understand that it may be sometime before I do post because this situation is really difficult and it is going to take some time to gather up thoughts and get my mind off of this. I do have plenty of posts coming up soon: Cover Girl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation review, Benefit They're Real mascara review, N.y.c. Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer Review, Christmas List for several different types of people, and a few fall makeup looks. I would also like to announce that football season is over with for high school, we have a few practices for a Christmas Parade and that will be it as far as band goes, I will be getting caught up on my access classes over Thanksgiving break (if not sooner), so I will be having more time to do more things for my blog and I will hopefully be working on YouTube very soon!
 
My focuses for the time being is to get the access classes together and finished and to clean my room, as well as my bathroom and then I will worry about everything else, so please you guys just bare with me and I will get back in the game as soon as I can! I love you all lots and stay beautiful!
 
 
XOXO,
Kayla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment