Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Favorites and Haul!

Hello everyone!
Its November! That means its time for OCTOBER FAVORITES! I loved, loved, loved October... it was honestly a pretty good month, I had an amazing 18th birthday, amazing friends to hang out with, and even started liking someone (which went downhill- but that's okay!). Despite that November has been a pretty rough month so far I'm still gonna manage to do my favorites... even if I don't have many!

***Will have a picture soon***
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Decadence and The Color Workshop in 7: I have been LOVING this nail combination! I use Decadence (a duo-chrome deep purple) on my ring-finger for an accent nail (two coats) and 7 (a shimmery crimson shade) on all the other nails (2 coats). Both have really nice formulations and dry fairly fast, but the look of Autumn is gorgeous!
 

Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Mist: Who doesn't want a pumpkin perfume for fall?!?! This definitely screams Autumn/Fall to me! Lavishly spray your skin with a cozy blend of New England pumpkin, crisp apple and ginger kissed with spiced vanilla and a hint of rum. Our sophisticated new pump delivers great coverage and delicate mist for the lightest most refreshing way to fragrance! A cozy blend of New England pumpkin, crisp apple and ginger kissed with spiced vanilla and a hint of rum. Yummy!
 
 
Bath and Body Works Wallflower Bulb in Leaves: Ummmm... everyone and their mama knows about this scent from Bath and Body Works... its like a staple for everyone's home! Its a must for fall! A fragrance that embodies the richness of fall - with all of its colors and pleasures - featuring notes of golden nectar, ripe delicious apple and red berries  
 

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara: A jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts, and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This breakthrough bestseller reveals lashes you never knew you had! The specially designed brush features staggered bristles that grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The custom-domed tip uses precision bristles to lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes. With a glossy, jet-black, long-wearing formula, you’ll flaunt luxurious, silky lashes that won’t smudge, clump, or dry out. True story!... I don't wanna get into too much details with this because I soon have a surprise for you all!
 

Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard: I'm seeing a pumpkin pattern here. I love this blizzard it is by far my favorite... and I love pumpkin pie!
 
Royals by Lorde: This has been stuck in my head all month!


Hannah: Someone I adore! She is my best friend and Lord knows we've had our moments but she is definitely the one I talk to when all seems to go downhill... and we agree on a lot!

 
 
HAUL TIME!
I went shopping for a few things I needed and thought I would share them with you all.
 
 
Cover Girl Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation: I have been wanting to try this for a while so decided to pick up a bottle. I will have a review.
 
 
Dial Spring Water Body Wash: I really wanted a body wash with a scent this time around and I've had this once before... it smells like watermelon and doesn't leave a residue!
 
 
N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer: I ran out of my E.L.F. primer and was wanting the Rimmel London Fix and Perfect but my local Walmart was sold out so I thought I'd try the next one I wanted. This is an Allure Beauty Winner. Will have a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment