Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ariel's Eyelook (The Little Mermaid)!

 
 Hello everyone!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Today I wanted to share with you all one of my Disney Princess looks... how about The Little Mermaid!? I love Ariel, she may not be my favorite Princess but she is definitely my 3rd! With this particular look I really wanted something natural almost like a seashell. I know, I know "look at this stuff isn't it neat, wouldn't you think my collections complete, I've got blushes and brushes a plenty, I've got matte and metallics galore. You want lipstick?  I've got 20, but who cares, I want more".... Oh that's not the song? My mistake. Any who... I really loved this makeup look and I think its perfect for several different occasions.
 
Face:
 

Flawless Face Routine: I have been wearing this non-stop when I wear full face make-up! Its so simple, pretty and stunningly flawless!
 
Eyes:
 
 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion: I switch between eye shadow primers pretty regularly and for the time being I have really been liking this particular primer. I definitely find that I have a love/hate relationship with it though. 
  • Avon Precision glimmer reflect precision in Dune: I'm sure this is a discontinued product (I haven't seen it on the Avon website). But any champagne shade will do, I applied this with the same finger used to apply the primer with. I really like the brightness, shimmer, and eye enhanced vibe it gives. It is so incredibly pretty but not very pigmented. I have to apply about 2 or 3 coats to get the shade I desire.
  • Covergirl Eye Enhancer trio in Shimmering Sands: I used the deepest shade in this trio and placed it in the crease with my favorite brush, Urban Decay Shadow Brush. I then blended it out with the ELF Blending Brush and applied more of the deep brown shade in the outter-v to give much more definition.
  • Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow: I have been using this quite a bit lately as a highlighting shade. Usually I reach for my shimmery shades to highlight with but I thought this was really nice for this look. I applied with ELF Eyeliner brush to get a precise line.
  • L.A. Colors Black/Brown Automatic Eyeliner: I really like this little eyeliner. I purchased it on a whim at the Dollar Tree months ago and loved it. It isn't too dark for my porcelain skin and it makes the blue in my eyes really pop! I tightlined and waterlined my eyes with this.
  • Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara: I first applied this to give my lashes a good bit of volume and put a second coat on to make the lashes thicker.
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara: I used this to separate my lashes and extend them.  
 LIPS:
 
  •  Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake: I love the formulation of this lipstick and love the look it gives and I do like this lipstick with this look but I think a nice red would have looked nice too.




   XOXO,

     Kayla         


I hope you all enjoyed! Here are some late homecoming pictures... Dress up day/ first walk as seniors!


Devon awkwardly holding Hannah...

Me and Devon (slightly noticing a purple thing going on here)


(Lauren and Hannah... Lauren "talk, talk, talk" and Hannah "Yeah whatever"- Love it!)

 

A normal picture of Hannah and Devon

 
Okay so this was a few weeks ago on senior night. My wonderful parents... wouldn't change/give them for anything in the world!

Me and Hannah

and Me and Hannah Again! I adore this girl!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment