Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jasmine's Makeup Look

Hello everyone!
 
I hope you all are having a good week so far! Over the past week a friend, Hannah, allowed me to use her beautiful face for a make up look! Originally I was gonna let her be Pocahontas but Hannah's favorite princess is Jasmine and with her pretty baby blue eyes I was like "she's just too perfect to be anything other than Jasmine!" So here is the look we came up with! 
Hope you enjoy!
 
Face
 
 
 
Eyes
 
  • Urban Decay Half Baked: I patted this all over the lid with an ELF Eyeliner brush, this shade really made Hannah's blue eyes pop a lot more and was the perfect golden touch to represent Jasmine's gold jewelry. 
  • Urban Decay Sidecar: I gently sweeped this over Half Baked to add a little extra glitter.
  • Wet 'n' Wild Sweet As Candy: Using the crease shade I applied this to the crease with an ELF crease brush to give the eyes more dimension.
  • E.L.F. Essential Flawless Eyeshadow Sea Escape: Using the baby blue eyelid shade I applied this to the outer v and along the lash line to intertwine the blue of Hannah's eyes and the baby blue in Jasmines outfit.
  • Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner Black Pearl: I lined Hannah's waterline and tight lined with this to bring out the blue Eyeshadow and the eye color.
  • ELF Essential Liquid Eyeliner: Lining the lid with this made Hannah's eyes bigger and more like Jasmine. 
Lips
 
  • Clinique Lipstick in Think Bronze: This served as a base color to make everything else stick and it really enhanced the colors and brought the look together.
  • Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine in Fling: I placed this in the middle of the lower lip and smudge it outward to bring more attention to the middle of the lip.
  • Kiss Cosmetics Plumping Lipgloss in Golden Kiss: Placing this in the middle of the lip made Hannah's lips look fuller and gave a pretty pout!


No comments:

Post a Comment