Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Walt Disney World!

Hello Everyone!
I have a crazy week ahead of me so I decided to do a really small blog post that might just turn out to be very long! Everyone, by now, knows I am going to Walt Disney World after my graduation, and I am super excited about it! So today I decided I would talk a little about the trip, if not everything!
***To be quite honest I just felt like blogging so I'm just typing away today***
 
When will we be leaving?
I graduate Friday, May 30, 2014, and because I have a lot of family coming from other areas I plan on staying in Alabama on at least Saturday and possibly Sunday as well so I can attend church. So we may be leaving Sunday or Monday. I am thinking Monday but we may leave Sunday. Meaning we will not be going to the park until Monday or Tuesday.
 
Where will we be staying?
We will be staying at The Floridian Hotel and Suites. I chose this particular hotel because of several reasons: 1) I will be attending college in the fall and that will be expensive even with scholarships, and this was a cheaper route to go. 2) We will have 5 people coming along with us (Momma, Daddy, Granny, Brandon -brother-, and Me) so room and enough space is important. 3) We really wanted a hotel with a microwave and refrigerator so we could bring food that is refrigerated and microwaveable to cut back on the cost.



 










What parks will we be going to?
Magic Kingdom (2 days)
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
 
Typhoon Lagoon

Blizzard Beach
 
Have any outfits picked out yet?
Yes! In a later post I will show these outfit but my outfits consist of red shorts, black and pink shorts, black and gray shorts, gray and pink shorts, and black shorts/ Family shirt in white, family shirt in blue, Class shirt, Homecoming shirt, and Winnie The Pooh shirt. But here is a few hints...
 
What else will you be bringing?
 Skincare items, cross body purse, makeup, food, and such as that



HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
BY THE WAY... this week is HOMECOMING...
today the seniors dressed in Alice in wonderland...
Here are a few pictures!
Me (Queen of Hearts: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!) and Hannah (Cheshire Cat)

(Left to right)
Hannah, Haley (101 Dalmatians), Lauren (Hare: "Im late! Im late, for a very important date!), Fran (101 Dalmatians), Caylee (my twin; Queen of Hearts) and Lynze (Mad Hatter "We're all crazy here!")


No comments:

Post a Comment