Saturday, October 5, 2013

Glowing and Flawless Foundation!

Hello Everyone! 
 
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I am sorry I have not been blogging much lately I have been a little tied up these past two weeks with some personal issues! This past week I was given the chance to do one of my friend's, Hannah (the blondie in the picture), makeup... I always love working with a new face and working on new canvas. She is very pretty and lots a fun to be around, she is much more of the nail and hair person though! Hannah has pretty fair and incredibly sensitive skin, which can be a problem sometimes for a lot of girls. Finding the right colors, and the right formulas with the correct needs can always be a challenge, even for me! This foundation "routine" is really good for sensitive skin and those of you who are looking for incredible coverage and a nice glow!
 
  • Clinique Redness Solutions Primer: This primer is really nice for cancelling out any redness in the skin, it also has SPF 15, which will help protect the fair skin that Hannah has.
  • Cover Girl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer: We want to keep in mind that Hannah's skin is very sensitive, BB creams and CC creams are also really nice to use rather than a foundation because a foundation can really breakout sensitive skin.
  • Merle Norman Ultra Powder Foundation: This particular powder was made for sensitive skin, and is full coverage. I apply this with an ELF total face brush in a stippling motion to get the best possible coverage.
  • ELF Blusher/Bronzer Duo: St. Lucia; I added very little bronzer to Hannah's face because her face is pale and I didn't want to over power the bronze-ness, I used the bronzer to also lightly contour her face using the ELF blusher brush. Using the blush on the apples of her cheeks, I thought this also gave the effect of a highlight as well!

 
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment