Sunday, January 12, 2014

A YouTube Channel?!?!

Hello Everyone!
 
If you have been reading my blog for sometime you may know I have been trying to get a YouTube channel up and running. Well... I finally have! It took me quite sometime to get the video up for MANY reasons but it is FINALLY up and I am so very happy! It may be a little while before I blog or even have a new video up for a few reasons. I have been sick for about a week now, I can't hear and you can barely understand me so that's one reason. Another reason is that my video was set to go up January 5th and did not go up until January 12th BECAUSE the video took so long to upload. With me trying to get my YouTube channel up and going at the moment its actually got my focus on that. But no need to worry... I will be blogging again soon!
 
Here is my Florida Haul...
 
 
 
Please Subscribe, rate, and comment... I love talking to you guys and I want to make videos of what you all want! Might I also add that the more subscribers I have and the more blog followers I have the more giveaways I do! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment