Friday, January 3, 2014

Influester VoxBox!

Hello Everyone!
 
I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Day and welcome to 2014! I have a long waited review for you all today, sometime in December (or November) I received an Influester VoxBox. Now this was my first time being sent something from this company and basically what you do is write reviews for products you have tried and taking quizzes and such as that. Eventually your 'hard' work is paid off by being sent a VoxBox.
I received the Violet VoxBox. It says that it is inspired by this season's dark, moody florals, the Violet VoxBox is for the beauty queens of Influenster Nation. I received 5 products in my box and to be completely fair I was impressed by the box. It gave me products that I've never tried before, which is a good thing.
 
  • Goody Athletique Headband: This runs for $6.oo and says it 'provides hold and comfort so you can be physically active and strong in body and mind'. I received the blue and black color in this item but, I am not much of a headband wearer. I use this to pull my hair out of my face while I am doing my makeup and that is about it. I think (while I am doing my makeup) the headband does stay in place, but its really just a headband and im not exactly sure what else there is to say about it.
  • Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo: This runs for $5.99 and it says 'I know you're busy keeping up with that social life! So don't waste precious time in the bathroom, just use Clean Freak'....'this salon formula dry shampoo will have you and your hair ready for a night out on the town'. I was probably the most excited for this product because I have really been interested in this brand but also I have been wanting to try a dry shampoo! I have used this about 3 or 4 times already and I do really like the product... a lot! It smells nice and doesn't leave a white cast in my hair (like most people talk about with dry shampoos). I am pretty impressed with this product and I would recommend it!
  • Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas: This runs for $2.49 and it says 'These natural bamboo fabric masks are infused with clay for a cleansing experience that is better, quicker and easier than ever before'. I received the Pulped Pomegranate Red Earth Clay Spa and I have not tried this. I have wanted to but between the holidays and traveling I haven't tried many new products because I want to give a honest review and not just one that I remember certain points. However, it says that it is deep cleansing with is really nice and the only complaint I have about it so far is the directions are not in detail.
  • SOYJOY: This runs for $0.99 and says it 'is an all-natural, gluten free snack bar made with non-GMO soybeans and real fruit pieces'. I received this in the flavor Cranberry. This was okay. It tasted like dried cranberries, which I do like. It was not as exciting (I guess) as I had hoped for it just tasted like another "snack". But it is healthy for you and I think it is a good option for all of us trying to stick to our New Year's resolutions!
  • Sally Hansen New Triple Shine: This runs for $4.99 and says 'Daily defense from water and wear'... 'Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails'...'Available in 30 shades'. I received the color 240 Play Koi. For me, this was the second most exciting product I received. Its a bright orange nail polish and in truth, I probably will not use this until at least spring and that isn't to say that I may not go purchase a winter shade to try, for the meantime, but from my research the shades are more for the summer months.
***Sorry I have no pictures up for everything just yet, I knew I needed to post this and I haven't had the time to take the pictures***

No comments:

Post a Comment