Saturday, June 15, 2013

Haul: Walmart, Dollar Tree, and Avon!

Hey guys! I went shopping! Yeah, i finally went shopping because SO MANY PEOPLE told me i needed to do a haul, however this is pretty boring because its mostly just essentials i needed to pick up while i was out and about. I am hoping to have a summer/back to school clothes haul very soon, maybe around Thursday. So i went to 2 stores and i ordered Avon online recently, i went to walmart and Dollar Tree as well! The first place i went to was walmart... i got...
Far left: Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture moisturizer (it also came with a sample of Shine, shine go away! cleaser) I had read so many good reviews and heard Stephanie from EleventhGorgeous talking about this in a favorites video and i was like okay so ill try it out and see if i like it, i havent used it enough to tell if i like it or not but i will have a review of it up when i feel like ive used it long enough! It also came with one of Ingrids (MissGlamorazzi from youtube) favorites for last month, again i havent used it long enough but will have a review.
Middle Back Row: Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner, this is my holy grail product along with the shampoo! I use about 1 1/2-2 bottles of conditioner per 1 shampoo, because my hair is long and curly and just tangles easy. Basically after i wash my hair with the shampoo, ill leave this in my hair while i wash my face and body and rinse it out while brushing through it... i find that this makes my hair much easier to manage in the tangle and brushing department. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for about three years and only change it up when i need to really clean my hair or treat my hair with a dandraff shampoo (because when i was younger i had dandraff and im terrified of getting it again). So i use it pretty much every single day (well every other day)
Last on Back Row: Colgate Total Toothpaste, this is my holy grail toothpaste! I have gingivitis (gum disease that basically makes your gums sensitive) and my dentist recommed this over what i was using and i LOVE this toothpaste it really cleans my teeth and gets rid of the bad breath and its just overall a necessity for me because you gotta have toothpaste and when you gotta good one thats even better!
Front: Equate Beauty brand Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes 40 count. This is walmarts version of Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, and i have to say i really like these, i feel like it gets my makeup off and it doesnt burn my skin and its cheaper than Neutrogena and you get more sheets (which are huge!) i really like these and will repurchase them if i ever run out, they are so wonderful!
 
Then i went to the Dollar Tree, and usually i would find alot of stuff i like and would get but this time i didnt and i needed some bodywash because i ran out of my other scented one and in my shower i like to keep my Dove Deep Moisture Bodywash (which im sure you've heard me mention a ton) and a scented one. Since i was there i decided to check theirs out and i found the Softsoap Berry Blend Moistuizing Bodywash, since i had used a few of the other bodywashes from this brand i said id try it. Basically it smells like a fruit soda, smells good, i dont like the feel but when i want a scented body wash its good and the scent lingers about an hour after the shower.

I ordered my toner from Avon a few weeks ago, because i was running low on the one i had and it also came in. This is just the Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent, i love this i feel like its whats cleared my skin up alot and this does burn and sting but it deffinatly gets the job done. I will review the line if you guys would like!
So i hope you guys enjoyed and i know it was boring but everybody shops! XOXO-Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment