Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thank You!

Hey guys! I wanted to take a second of my day to say thank you to all of you, without you my blog I would be no where, and I am so thankful and so grateful that I have had the opportunities that have come along with being a beauty blogger, and its all really opened up my eyes to everything. I know I constantly obsess over makeup, skin care, fashion, and so on and the fact that you all still read my blog is incredible. When I made this blog I did not expect to have almost 500 views, I did not expect to get emails or tweets or anything from anyone and its so incredible to me that I have this opportunity to show you guys tips, and tricks and learn from you all. I started this blog because I love being a girl, its possibly the most incredible thing that has happened to me as a whole, and the fact that it gets read daily is incredible hands down! Today I was asked more about makeup than I have been in my whole life, and that conversation was amazing to me, and she opened my eyes when she asked me a question: "We all have budgets and I think with beauty gurus and beauty bloggers is that they focus on stuff that I know I cant afford, do you have any recommendations for makeup brands or makeup products that are cheaper and look nice?". Myself, I have a budget, I am a high school student and I don't have a job and my allowance is only $20 a month so I know money is hard to come by and not everyone can afford Urban Decay or Too Faced or Benefit and so on. I have recently been looking at Essence products (Colour & Go Nail Polish $0.99, Stay All Day 16hr Long Lasting Makeup $1.79, Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder $4.99, Gel Eyeliner $1.99, Eyeshadow $1.29, Long-Lasting Eye Pencil $2.49, XXXL Shine Lipgloss $1.29, and so much more), NYC Cosmetics (Famous for Sunny Smooth Skin Bronzer), E.L.F Cosmetics (brushes, blushes, eyebrow products), and Wet 'n' Wild (Famous for Eyeshadow trios) all of these are brands I have been looking at and into purchasing once I get the money and once I make a trip into the bigger cities. I do love makeup its a passion, and I know we all have budgets im no exception. I do not get paid for my blog and I do not get free samples from companies, I wish I did so I could review them and tell you guys if the product is worth it, but I don't, so I understand that budgets are tight. As I was talking to one of my readers I asked if she thought if I made a shopping list for the four brands if it would help out, and she said yes. So I will be doing this not only for you guys, but for me as well... Because while I have my favorites from everything I would like to have cheaper favorites and this will make me research more for all of you. I just again wanted to thank all of you for everything you do! XOXO Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment