Saturday, June 22, 2013

Obession With Essence!


Hey guys! As promised i have a list of inexpensive cosmetics that Ive been drooling over for the past God knows how long. This particular brand is Essence, i have heard about this brand from a few beauty gurus from YouTube, one in particular (Melmphs), and ever sense i have really been wanting to pick a few things up. I knew I had wanted to inform you guys about the products in which I have heard being raved about and just things in general that I would enjoy myself. Where I live I don't have an Ulta which is most commonly where it is purchased at in the United States, but it can also be purchased at FredMeyer or H-E-B. I do plan on getting down to an Ulta soon but until then I will tell you guys about it!

 
 
 
 
Eyes:


Gel Eyeliner ($1.99)- Midnight in Paris


Eyeshadow ($1.29) in Metropolitan, Get Ready, Party All Night, and Cappuccino Please


Long-Lasting Eye Pencil ($2.49)- in Black Fever, and Hot Chocolate

3D Eyeshadow ($3.49) in Irresistible First Love, Irresistible Caramel Cream, and Irresistible Chocolates


 
Nails:
 
 
Colour & Go Nail Polish ($0.99)- in Off to Miami!, Space Queen, Sweet as Candy, Modern Romance, Date in the Moonlight, and Oh My Glitter



 
Face:


Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder ($4.99)-in Brunettes and Blondes


 
Lips:
 
 
Stay With Me Long-Lasting Lip gloss ($1.49) in Me & My Ice cream, My favorite Milkshake, and Candy Bar

XXXL Shine Lip gloss ($1.29) in Pure Chic, Big Night Out, Glamour To Go, Bubble Babe, Sparkling Papaya, Nude Candy, Nude Kiss, and Dazzle Glow

Kiss Care Love Lip balm ($1.99) in Fruit Crush, and Caribbean Sunrise

Lipstick (1.49) in Frosted, Sparkling Romance, and In The Nude
 

I hope you all enjoyed this and I hope it was helpful to all of you! The colors mentioned are not all of the colors in each section just the ones I thought to be the most wearable and colors I myself would chose to have! As you can tell these are all very affordable products and very nice products to have in any ones collection, especially if your looking to build up your collection! In this series I will also be talking about the brands Wet 'n' Wild, N.Y.C., and E.L.F. I will also do a products under $10 post talking about products that may not belong to the same brand but are worth mentioning! Xoxo, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment