Thursday, June 13, 2013

Huge Annoucement!

Hey guys! After 25-ish posts on this blog, I have recently just decided to move my blog to a new email and just restart it and everything, I am actually just going to transfer all of the blogs on here to my new blog so that all of its on the new blog and if I have to refer to anything I will. So I feel like I owe you guys an explanation for this because I do get so much on this blog from comments, emails and so forth... Here recently within the last few months my personal life has been heartbreaking really, and I don't show it but its been really hard on me, this email is shared between me and my ex-boyfriend and its been so hard lately with him and myself that I feel like its best if I just restart and kinda do my own thing and just keep it all private for myself and not let it be a shared thing with other people because I am a beauty lover, a skin care hoarder, I love cute clothes and I am just a total girly girl and Ive put a lot of work into this blog and I really just wanna do this with only me and my readers, also I am going to do a whole new twitter and am considering starting a YouTube channel, which is really exciting for me because its a dream of mine to be a beauty guru not only on a blog but on a more personal level so you guys can actually get a feel for it because I have such a passion for make up and just being a girl, I look up to so many beauty gurus on YouTube or in just different blogs ive come across. Anyways I got so off subject, but other than going through a rough break-up, ive kinda just constantly been sick feeling lately and I don't know the reasons behind it, also ive been pretty busy babysitting my brother that I kinda get stressed about that, it is my last summer before I graduate and I wanted to do so much and I cant now because of last minute situations, also I am captain of colorguard and just that whole situation is hard on me everyday just basically a lot of misunderstanding and I kinda feel like its all my fault and I just have to tell myself to keep my head up and keep moving on with my life. So I really hope you guys understand and hope all of you continue reading my blog which I will link in a comment or something, this probably will mean I will get a new blog title and address or I might change this one so yeah! I just really wanna do whats best not only for myself but my viewers as well. And I am so sad because I felt so much for this blog and it just makes me sad that such a success is being moved over because of personal reasons, but I really hope you guys understand and still continue to read! I love you all and you guys are an inspiration to me every single day and I could not ask more of anyone! XOXO, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment