Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Zulily.com

Hello! This particular post was completely unplanned and not noted for but i was looking on a website ive been obsessed with for a few months, Zulily.com. Now i am a plus sized girl and i do find it hard to find things i really like and looks good on me because i am smaller chested and have larger ribs and frame. Now this doesn't stop my style of pearls, lace, sequins, rhinestones, ruffles, black, white, gray, ivory, floral, the occasional light pink, bows, and lets not forget that modest is hottest. I really exspect good quality clothing and i feel that this site has those qualitys, i have never ordered anything from this site but i am certainly thinking about it. Here are just a few items im interested in...







Silver Plus-Size Layered Top ($16.99 org. $48.00)
 
Now this is just a quick post, so I picked just a few items that I thought looked nice from a few events, this site is a lot like Hautelook.com and I feel like the deals are equally amazing! Hope I could be helpful. This site also has different women's, and children's clothing and home décor. XOXO, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment